Thursday, July 3, 2014

Unboxing Kate Spade gift from frikkenduckie!!


Hey There!!

 I got a gift from Jessica from FrikkenDuckie!! Watch Below to see what I got!! This is going to be a short post since I did most of the work on the video. Enjoy!!

 





Thank you so much Duckie for my presents!! I will wear the hell of it for sure! Check her blog out if you havent already!!

 I'm going to my hometown for the Fourth of July today to Sunday!! Have a safe weekend and try not to lose a thumb while playing with fireworks!!

xoxo, K. Lee

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO WELCOME! I finally got a chance to watch the unboxing video just now (stupid work computer needed a flash plugin update) and I was literally smiling and giggling like an idiot staring at the computer screen at my desk. Aubs is too cayoooooooooooooote!

    You have done a lot for me over the past few years and have been there for me on and off the computer screen. I'm really so thankful to have you as part of my life and I hope only for the best for you and your family!

    I love you BBFF! And yes, we WILL play hooky together one day! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift! That is so sweet of her! Love the polka dot clutch.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...